Saturday, February 21, 2009

In need of a Motivator.

Met up with a fren today who i hasn't seen since secondary school ended. Its like, 8 years? Although its like been years since we really last chatted, we still enjoying talking after awhile, starting with the "Eh, you rem....", the "Last time hor....", the "(whoever) blah blah blah, now blah blah blah...", the "Those where the days" kinda conversion, really reminded us how much we enjoyed sch and looking back on those days, everyone have since grown up alot, whether it is lifestyle or mentality. And also, quite a few is already approaching the next stage of their life, getting married or being parents. Prompting me when will it be my turn? For me, I feel that I have to be stablized financially first so that I will be able to give my partner the best that i can and i want her to enjoy. However, its seems that i lacked of the motivation to give a run to it, given that i have no fixed objective/motivation to go about doing it. Maybe its high time i go look for a motivation? *Shrugs*

"One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him."

signed off at 1:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

///////////////////
///////////////////