Friday, February 6, 2009

A Visit to Granny.

Was supposed to do surveying at 10am but wasnt able to wake up as last night i had a gastric attack and i took medicine before going to bed at 11+pm. However, the medicine doesnt take effect until abt 3+, 4am? Therefore, i'm on the bed fighting with the pain until then, and u guessed it, i didnt managed to slp until then, hence, wasnt able to wake up in the morning for survey.

However, i met my cousin in the early afternoon and went to visit my granny @ Serangoon. Went to visit her cos after seeing her on cny, felt that she has lost alot of weight now and getting abit senile already and she doesnt really recognise quite a few of us (grandchildren). As she dote on me when i was young, i decided to visit her every now and then. Accompanied her chit chat and such.

Afterwhich, left for dinner with my cousin at late afternoon and he went to work while i went to meet up with my client @ AMK hub. Chit chatted with my client and pass him some stuffs, then chilled out with one of my previous camp's army peep as he stayed at AMK area too. Chilled out and chit chatted until 9+ and then went for late dinner and here i am. Home sweet home. and damn. my tummy feels weird again. issit another gastric attack again? I hope not. Well, gotta ciao now, survey tml. =O

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are"

signed off at 12:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

///////////////////
///////////////////